How to design future directions
28 March 2018
You’re approaching the end of your lifecycle and it’s time to develop new future directions. Why would you use a design thinking approach to do this?
On May 16 we’ll discuss what it means to think and act as a designer when developing strategy. Kerstin Stranimeier will join us and share her experiences working with Caracta when she was on the board of the AkzoNobel Automotive division. What is the value of using creative methods in the boardroom? And what are the pitfalls? Finally, we will practice using one of those methods, the creative springboard, to design possible future directions.
We kick off at 16.00 sharp and round off with drinks around 18.00.
Location: Spring House, De Ruyterkade 128, Amsterdam.
This session is open to 10 people only.
Do you want to participate? Please confirm your interest by mail to email@example.com, we will let you know as soon as possible if you can join us. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Transformational purpose
- Team engagement
- Looking for leaders willing to challenge us
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller