Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
13 December 2018
‘A better and more sustainable future for all’ – that’s what the United Nations want to achieve with their Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s). An inspiring ambition we share with many of you, but how to use the SDG’s for the future direction of your company can be less obvious.
On March 21, 2019 we’ll focus on the role of the SDG’s in strategy development. Eleonoor Hintzen of Good Company, a consultancy that helps organizations translate their sustainability ambitions into impact, will join us. Together, we will explore 4 possible scenarios on how you can use the SDG’s strategically, illustrated by inspiring international examples. Can your favorite SDG’s inspire your core purpose? Or is a separate sustainability strategy the maximum that can be achieved at this moment? Is your strategic plan a response to opportunities you have spotted or an answer to emerging risks? In this creative working session we’ll map the consequences of each of those scenarios.
We kick off at 16.00 sharp and round off with drinks around 18.00.
Location: Spring House, De Ruyterkade 128, Amsterdam
This session is open to 10 people only.
Are you responsible for developing the future direction in your company and do you want to participate?
Please confirm your interest by mail to email@example.com and tell us how you currently make use of the SDG’s.
We will let you know as soon as possible if you can join us. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller
- Let’s get serious about creativity
- Increased creativity at SimpliFlying
- Appreciating cultural differences at TESA
- The value of unusual networks