Stephen Hawking the futurist
14 March 2018
Do you believe artificial intelligence will be a force for good or not?
We last heard Stephen Hawking speak at the Web Summit in Lisbon, inspiring all of us with his views on artificial intelligence. In short: will it save us or kill us? Following the celebrated astrophysicist’s death Futurism.com wrote about some of his other future predictions.
Do you think he’s right and we’ll be colonizing Mars by 2025?
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- The fun of a business thriller
- Let’s get serious about creativity
- Increased creativity at SimpliFlying
- Appreciating cultural differences at TESA
- The value of unusual networks
- An unusual board
- Imagineering at Corbion
- IDEO course: Leading for creativity
- Creating breakthroughs in complexity
- Wicked challenges