Stephen Hawking the futurist
14 March 2018
Do you believe artificial intelligence will be a force for good or not?
We last heard Stephen Hawking speak at the Web Summit in Lisbon, inspiring all of us with his views on artificial intelligence. In short: will it save us or kill us? Following the celebrated astrophysicist’s death Futurism.com wrote about some of his other future predictions.
Do you think he’s right and we’ll be colonizing Mars by 2025?
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Transformational purpose
- Team engagement
- Looking for leaders willing to challenge us
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller