The value of unusual networks
10 July 2018
Why should CEO’s connect with people from different backgrounds?
When you’re naturally curious like us, your first answer would probably be ‘because it’s fun and you can always learn something new!’. But new research shows that having a diverse network as a CEO also makes business sense. Overall, the evidence suggests that CEOs' exposure to human diversity enhances social learning and creates greater growth opportunities for firms. Diverse networks leads to greater firm value because of better corporate innovation and diversified mergers & acquisitions.
How diverse is your network? Time to get to know some unusual characters?
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Design thinking for social impact
- Cultural sensitivity
- Return on investment
- Looking for new members of our Board Circle
- Prototyping as a strategic capability
- Creative Intelligence
- Transformational purpose
- Team engagement
- Looking for leaders willing to challenge us
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together