The value of unusual networks
10 July 2018
Why should CEO’s connect with people from different backgrounds?
When you’re naturally curious like us, your first answer would probably be ‘because it’s fun and you can always learn something new!’. But new research shows that having a diverse network as a CEO also makes business sense. Overall, the evidence suggests that CEOs' exposure to human diversity enhances social learning and creates greater growth opportunities for firms. Diverse networks leads to greater firm value because of better corporate innovation and diversified mergers & acquisitions.
How diverse is your network? Time to get to know some unusual characters?
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller
- Let’s get serious about creativity
- Increased creativity at SimpliFlying
- Appreciating cultural differences at TESA
- An unusual board
- Imagineering at Corbion
- IDEO course: Leading for creativity