Technology vs. Humanity
08 February 2018
How can technology help humans to re-invent themselves?
At the beginning of this year, the futurist Gerd Leonhard gave a thought-provoking talk for the Dutch Future Society focusing on his latest book: Technology vs. Humanity. Don’t get fooled by the title – his goal is actually to stimulate the debate on how we can ensure that people guide and control technology so that it can serve humanity. The core objective of all technological progress should be human flourishing. The future will give us a lot of possibilities to reinvent ourselves – smart technology can take over most of our jobs and we can focus on being human.
Are you prepared for technology to do your job? Are you clear about what your human strengths are and how to develop them?
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller
- Let’s get serious about creativity
- Increased creativity at SimpliFlying
- Appreciating cultural differences at TESA