Unusual skills for directors
22 March 2018
What are the skills that are needed in the boardroom of the 21st century?
On March 22 we were asked by the NCD to facilitate a workshop on the new skills directors need in this fast changing world. Both the World Economic Forum and the Partnership of 21st Century Skills agree that creativity is one of the core skills we need to be prepared for the future – so let’s develop our creative intelligence!
Do you want to learn more about how to develop the creative potential of your organization? Give us a call.
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Design thinking for social impact
- Cultural sensitivity
- Return on investment
- Looking for new members of our Board Circle
- Prototyping as a strategic capability
- Creative Intelligence
- Transformational purpose
- Team engagement
- Looking for leaders willing to challenge us
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together