Looking for new members of our Board Circle
26 May 2019
As the chair of the NCD Board Circle of Amsterdam we organize 4 or 5 meet-ups a year about emerging themes in board-work.
NCD is the Dutch Association of Board Members and Supervisory Board Members. The objective is to introduce fresh perspectives, be challenged and learn from each other. All members are active in supervisory boards and can share personal experiences. It’s an intimate and safe group, where the Chatham House Rule applies.
Our next meeting is a dinner on Monday June 24, focusing on cultural dilemmas. Later this year we organize sessions around the topics of artificial intelligence & ethics and reputation. Are you active as a supervisory board member and interested in joining one of our NCD circles to experience what it is like?
Please let us know by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll invite you as our guest for a future session.
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Return on investment
- Prototyping as a strategic capability
- Creative Intelligence
- Transformational purpose
- Team engagement
- Looking for leaders willing to challenge us
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present