Let’s get serious about creativity
07 September 2018
We believe everyone has the potential to develop their creative intelligence. And why wouldn’t you want to become more creative and increase your professional impact?
On November 6 we’ll talk about the role of creativity in strategy and organisational development, and give you a taste of how you can develop your creative skills.
We use the 5 Metaskills of Marty Neumeier as a framework:
FEELING – the skills we need to truly understand the needs of others
SEEING – the skills we need to open our eyes to the world around us and identify new opportunities
DREAMING - the skills we need to imagine possible futures and come up with innovative solutions
MAKING – the skills we need for concept development and creating mock-ups to test new ideas
LEARNING - the main skills we need to continuously improve ourselves
We kick off at 16.00 sharp and round off with drinks around 18.00.
Location: Spring House, De Ruyterkade 128, Amsterdam.
Do you want to participate? Please let us know by mail to email@example.com why you would like to join this session on developing your creative intelligence. We will let you know as soon as possible if you can join us. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller
- Increased creativity at SimpliFlying
- Appreciating cultural differences at TESA
- The value of unusual networks