How to fix the future
25 May 2018
What can we do to address the challenges of the digital age?
Last night Andrew Keen gave a thought-provoking talk about his new book 'How to fix the future' at the John Adams institute. In his previous three books he was one of the first to recognize the dark sides of the digital revolution such as the risks of data-mining, growing inequality and the rise of narcissism, in this book he comes up with potential solutions to fix these issues.
He interviewed people all over the world who are contributing to a better digital future through regulation, innovation, unleashing consumer power, stimulating citizenship and creating new education systems that stimulate humanity. Being human is about creativity, empathy and taking responsibility he argues – and educators should bring out those qualities in people.
How can you contribute to fixing the future and righting our societies?
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Return on investment
- Looking for new members of our Board Circle
- Prototyping as a strategic capability
- Creative Intelligence
- Transformational purpose
- Team engagement
- Looking for leaders willing to challenge us
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal