19 March 2018
How to handle dysfunctional leaders who slow down future progress?
Re-designing the future direction of the organisation often requires personal coaching of the CEO as well – but happily enough they don’t all fit into the 4 toxic categories Manfred Kets de Vries describes in his new book on executive coaching. read more.
Do you recognize these types of leaders in your organisation?
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- The fun of a business thriller
- Let’s get serious about creativity
- Increased creativity at SimpliFlying
- Appreciating cultural differences at TESA
- The value of unusual networks
- An unusual board
- Imagineering at Corbion
- IDEO course: Leading for creativity
- Creating breakthroughs in complexity
- Wicked challenges