19 March 2018
How to handle dysfunctional leaders who slow down future progress?
Re-designing the future direction of the organisation often requires personal coaching of the CEO as well – but happily enough they don’t all fit into the 4 toxic categories Manfred Kets de Vries describes in his new book on executive coaching. read more.
Do you recognize these types of leaders in your organisation?
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller
- Let’s get serious about creativity
- Increased creativity at SimpliFlying
- Appreciating cultural differences at TESA