Creativity & Leadership
25 April 2018
Organizations operate in a world that is continually becoming more complex. To navigate this complexity leaders need to develop their creative intelligence, but how?
On June 7 we’ll discuss how you can develop the creative potential of your team using Marty Neumeier’s Metaskills. Anieke Wierenga will join us and share her experiences working with Caracta when she was the Senior Director Innovation Food at Corbion. What is the value of the creative Metaskills for innovation? And how do they stimulate personal development? We will conclude the afternoon with learning by doing so you can develop your own creative intelligence as well.
We kick off at 16.00 sharp and round off with drinks around 18.00.
Location: Spring House, De Ruyterkade 128, Amsterdam.
This session is open to 10 people only and will take place in Dutch.
Do you want to participate? Please confirm your interest by mail to email@example.com, we will let you know as soon as possible if you can join us. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!
PS If you’d rather spend a full day learning to be a more creative leader, you can join our Caracta academy session on this topic on November 8. Read more
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller
- Let’s get serious about creativity
- Increased creativity at SimpliFlying
- Appreciating cultural differences at TESA