Creating breakthroughs in complexity
31 May 2018
Some challenges are so complex that you haven’t been able to solve them with your traditional way of doing things. You want to get unstuck and create movement, but how?
On July 12 we’ll discuss how you can use unconventional methods to provide new insights about where to go in the future and inspire transformation. Peter Rombouts of Masters of Movement will join us and we will share the learnings of our collaboration on addressing three wicked challenges in the Erasmus Summer School. What are wicked challenges? And how can an unusual approach such as dancing emerging futures help in addressing them? Finally, you will have the opportunity to provide us with one of your own wicked challenges, and Peter will select two of those so we can experience together how it works.
We kick off at 15.00 sharp and round off with drinks around 18.00.
Location: Spring House, De Ruyterkade 128, Amsterdam.
This session is open to 15 people only.
Do you want to participate? Please confirm your interest by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will let you know as soon as possible if you can join us. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Transformational purpose
- Team engagement
- Looking for leaders willing to challenge us
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller