An unusual board
10 July 2018
Innovation and diversity are important topics on the agenda of Supervisory Boards, but not so easy to realize in practice. Would it help to introduce flexible teams?
On September 24 we’ll co-create a new organisational model for Supervisory Boards: a limited core with long-term members surrounded by a flexible team that varies depending on the phase of the organisation or the topics on the agenda. What could a model like that look like? What are the pros and cons? We would like to spend time exploring this topic because we believe long-term value creation requires a different type of Supervisory Boards. Among other things, Future Boards will focus more on driving innovation and aim for more diversity both in their own board and in the organisation at large.
We kick off at 16.00 sharp and round off with drinks around 18.00.
Location: Spring House, De Ruyterkade 128, Amsterdam.
For this session we invite both experienced board members and unusual suspects to join us.
Do you want to participate? Please let us know by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org why you would like to join this design session. We will let you know as soon as possible if you can join us. We’re looking forward to seeing you again!
Subscribe to Caracta future matters
- More news:
- Transformational purpose
- Team engagement
- Looking for leaders willing to challenge us
- Explore the gender gap at work and in life, together
- Using the SDG’s to provide future direction
- Long-term value creation – economic & societal
- Start with the future – not with the present
- The intrinsic motivation for improvement
- Inspiring transformation through creative interventions
- The fun of a business thriller